In the age of the internet and unboxing videos, the message that packaging solutions tell customers is more important than ever. The packaging solution chosen for a product will tell the customer what the company values, what their aesthetic is, and how much the company cares about the transportation of the product. Here are a few key details to packaging solutions that scream pages of information to the customer.
- Fit and Finish: Whether or not the packaging was specifically made for the product says a lot about whether the company cares about the product. The money spent on carefully designed packaging will tell the customer that you do care about the product enough to design packaging for it. One size may fit all, but that doesn’t mean one size is appropriate for all your products.
- Easy to Return: Packaging that requires destruction of itself to get to the product makes the customer less comfortable with returns. Packaging that is easy to open and reseal tells the customer that they should not fear purchasing your product simply because returning it would be difficult.
- Eco-Friendly: No one wants to be seen as wasteful, so adding an overabundance of packaging that can’t be recycled is not a good image. A customer may read wasteful and excessive packaging as the parent company being apathetic towards waste. Efficient and eco-friendly packaging goes a long way in helping a company’s image.
There are a lot of factors that go into what makes a great packaging solution, but here are some pitfalls to avoid. Having proper packaging will do a lot to help shape the customers view of a company, so it is definitely worth the resources to do correctly.
Plumbing is one of those home routines that most people ignore. The downside is that you never know what gets caught up in your pipes, and when it will leak. Here’s where an emergency plumber comes in handy. Here are some of the situations when you need to call an emergency plumber:
1. When the Water Heaters Break
Continuous use of hot water without maintaining the heaters can lead to their damage. When this happens, don’t take matters into your own hands. Things could get worse. Instead, call an emergency plumber to fix the problem as soon as you can. Failure to this, your home is at risk.
2. When the Toilet Overflows
Many things lead to this. Use of the wrong material when using the loo and flushing it down is one of them. The material accumulates and causes the overflow. An overflowing toilet is a health hazard. Using a plunger may not work all the time. The situation needs more advanced attention. A qualified emergency plumber can offer it. They can fix the problem and prevent a similar accident from happening again.
3. When the Pipes Freeze
Frozen pipes are a problem that affects those living in places where it’s so cold. When water gets into the pipes, it freezes and expands. This applies pressure on the pipes and damages them. A qualified plumber has the necessary experience to handle the situation. They’ll protect the pipes with a suitable material. Always make a call as soon as you notice anything strange with your pipes.